Mirage Sea Kayaks
Mirage Sea Kayaks 732 Double- Kevlar IRT + Silverstorm Seats
Note: The attached photo is of a 732 with the Clear-coat Carbon bow and stern - this look has an additional $595 charge.
The standard price is a solid coloured deck and white hull
The iconic Mirage Sea Kayaks 730 double has now been transformed into the new 732 double. It is still the fastest most efficient double sea kayak on the market. Great stability, speed and cargo capacity. The hull is the same with a new modern deck and advanced mold, giving us the abolity to make very light-weight sea kayaks with extremely high-end materials The 732 will continue as a hawkesbury Classic & Massive Murray PAddle favourite, that will lead the field for another 20 years.
The iconic Mirage Sea Kayaks 730 Double has evolved, however it is still long, sleek and designed to be extrememly fast. This beautiful sea kayak is well balanced and efficient through the water. It is a famous and fast kayak, that has set many a race record.
The hull is the same beautiful gliding design, with a new and modern deck utilising kajak sport rubber hatches. With a very modern mold construction, we can produce the 732 with very advance materials and resin infusing techniques.
- All sizes of paddlers, from beginner theough to advanced paddling skills
- Fitness paddling, day touring and multi-day touring in larger sheltered waters, long slowing inland rivers, to coastal and open ocean environments
- Large 24cm front hatch
- 20cm day hatch
- Large rubber oval rear hatch- Hatches by Kajak Sport
- Unique Mirage pedal and intergrated rudder system which improves propulsion and offers superior directional control. Option of front or rear steering that is interchangeable
- Three high volume dry storage compartments with Kajak Sport Rubber hatch covers- great seaworthiness and good storage capacity inclusing convenient day hatch
- full safety perimeter reflective deck line, functional elastic deck rigging
- Contoured, supportive, low profile back-band back rest
- Dual solid cross beam footrests, enhance paddler performance and comfort
- Component upgrade compatible
Rear Hatch: 90L
Front Hatch: 83L
Day Hatch: 36L