Mirage Sea Kayaks
Mirage 582 Carbon IRT
Mirage 582 is an extra robust construction ideal for heavy loads and rugged use. Fully capable in the most demanding conditions.
A redesign of the famous Mirage 580, the 582 offers the same long waterline, along with excellent stability, trackingand high-speed cruising ability. The addition of contoured styling on the deck gives the 582 a fresh new look, Now with the added convenience of three snap-on high-volume dry storage compartments, an ideal touring kayak for those longer expeditions.
• Medium to large sized paddlers, from beginner through to advanced paddling skills
• Day touring to multiday touring in larger sheltered waters to coastal and open ocean environments
Mirage 582 Features:
• Unique Mirage pedal and integrated rudder system which improves propulsion and offers superior directional control
• Three high volume dry storage compartments with easy access snap lid hatches – great seaworthiness and good storage capacity including convenient day hatch - These hatches are made by Kajak Sport Finland.
• Full safety perimeter line and functional elastic deck rigging
• Contoured, supportive, ergonomic seat
• Solid footrest platform, enhances paddler performance
• Component upgrade compatible - look at our Outfitting section to find out how you can customise your kayak.
• The 582 made in Carbon / Innegra comes with full carbon cockpit rim, rudder and seat.
Weight: (all weights are based on an average weight)
Fibreglass = 24.5kg
Kevlar = 21kg
Kevlar IRT = 18kg
Carbon/Innegra (no clear)
Rear Hatch: 90L
Front Hatch: 80L
Day Hatch: 27L